[rules-users] Stateless K-Session but no Sequential Mode

Harshit Bapna hrbapna at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 03:29:44 EDT 2010

Few more questions related to sequential mode in stateless session:

1. Can we insert objects in the RHS of the rule and these objects can be
used in the LHS of another rule ?
2. Can anyone provide use case for sequential mode stateless session ?
3. Can I have a high salience rule which inserts fact using *insert *keyword
and that fact can be used in the LHS of another rule with low salience.

-- Harshit Bapna