[rules-users] Does Knowledgebase partitioning work at all?

Tim 4076 tm4076 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 07:27:40 EDT 2010

I'm doing some pattern analysis on large quantities of records, where
I have several hundred thousand facts and a few rules doing things
like string matching and aggregation. I have a stateless session,
which I populate with my rules and then execute against a big list of
all the facts.

The multithread options is documented in the Drools Expert user guide,
but there is no guidance on how to use it other than to set those two
options.

Cheers,
Tim