[rules-users] Stateless K-Session but no Sequential Mode

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 09:07:38 EDT 2010

The stateless session is just a convenience wrapper around the stateful session.

GreG

On Oct 20, 2010, at 6:52, "Swindells, Thomas" <TSwindells at nds.com> wrote:

That is enough reason in itself - why go to the bother of having to do inserts, fire all rules and dispose separately when stateless sessions do that all for you - as the javadoc says:
"StatelessKnowledgeSession provides a convenience API, wrapping StatefulKnowledgeSession. It avoids the need to call dispose()."