[rules-users] GWT Console and WSHT Rendering

Kris Verlaenen Kris.Verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Wed Oct 20 11:29:51 EDT 2010

Sam,

Yes, exactly like you said, if you use the FreeMarker templates, you
have access to the "task" variable and the "content", which is whatever
you want it to be.  If your content is a Map, we also allow access to
all the values in the Map by using the key as a variable name (just to
simplify your work if you have multiple data for one form.

Kris

Quoting sam.squire at paretopartners.com: