[rules-users] Drools examples don't run

赵侃侃 kevin223 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 04:14:53 EDT 2010

No, the NPE is all I've got in the console output.

Can you detail what process definition that you are referring to? I saw all
the rules definition files are all copied over to the classpath after
conducting the compile.

Namely, those files are borker.drl, notify.drl, position.drl, position.rf
and stocktickstream.dat. All of them now exist under
project-root/target/classes

Best Regards,
Kevin Zhao