[rules-users] How to synchronize the Guvnor repository and the displaying of Guvnor UI?

tim Tim.Huang at alcatel-lucent.com
Thu Oct 21 05:00:20 EDT 2010

Hi,
I have set up two instances of Guvnor in two separate Linux lab (lab1 and
lab2).
Each instance uses a separate MySQL database as its repository.
Two MySQL instances are deployed on lab1 and lab2 respectively, and are
configured as a replication mate, master-master mode.
When I create a new category from lab1's Guvnor UI, the change of the
repository can be synchronized to lab2's MySQL database. But the new
category can't be displayed in the lab2's Guvnor UI unless I restart the
tomcat on lab2.
Can you tell me how can I see the changes synchronously from the lab2's
Guvnor UI? Any suggestion will be appreciated.