[rules-users] Error Inserting events into drools fusion stream

Ayush ayush.vatsyayan at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Oct 22 03:15:28 EDT 2010

Thank you for your reply.

I think I was heading into the wrong direction. Now when I've synchronized
the function which is creating session, session is static and is only called
once, and firing the rules it's working fine. I'm planning to use JMS
wherein consumer will be syncronized. Is this the right way?

But I've following rule rule

"TwoAlertsFromSameSource"
	no-loop true
	dialect "mvel"
	when
		$RA : AlertReceivedEvent( severity == 2, $entityA : entity ) over
window:time(60s) from entry-point NotificationStream
		$RB : AlertReceivedEvent( this != $RA, severity == 1, $entityB : entity )
over window:time(60s) from entry-point NotificationStream
		$alertB : X733Alert(this.entity == $entityB, correlationState !=
CorrelationStates.ROOT_CAUSE)
		$alertA : X733Alert(this.entity == $entityA, correlationState !=
CorrelationStates.SYMPATHETIC)
	then
		System.out.println("#### Running TwoAlertsFromSameSource... ####");
		modify($alertB) {
			setCorrelationState("Main");
		}

		System.out.println("correlation state "+$alertB.getCorrelationState());

		modify($alertA) {
			setCorrelationState("Lower");
		}
end

In above rules it's unable to modify $alertB. I'm working on it and hoping
that this also comes out to be java problem.