[rules-users] [FUSION] Detect the absence of an event when you don't know that the event is missing.

Tina Vießmann tviessmann at stud.hs-bremen.de
Sun Oct 24 11:55:58 EDT 2010

The events contain a field with a source time. Refering this time the
events can be compared. It has to be done this way, because unlike the
source times the receive times aren't synchron.

In my case, the testing for missing elements is more complex than:
   $a: EventA()
   not EventB(this after[1d] $a)
Because there may be the events A, C, D, E and F and it should be
noticed, that there's B missing between A and C. But I have no hint
about that, because the events are neither numbered nor do I know there
should be a event B with a time A.time+Xseconds.