[rules-users] Less than "<" greater than ">" operator

Bruno Freudensprung bruno.freudensprung at temis.com
Mon Oct 25 09:39:03 EDT 2010

Hi,

 From what I see in the code
("org.drools.base.evaluators.ComparableEvaluatorsDefinition" class),
comparison operators have different implementations depending on the
type of the arguments. For Integer, it uses the intValue() and the <
operator. There a many pre-defined type but, in the end, the Object type
seems to be implemented by casting arguments to "Comparable" then using
the compareTo() method.

Bruno.