[rules-users] Use Knowledge Agent

developer researcher java.developer.researcher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 19:29:14 EDT 2010

     Hi all,

I am using Drools Guvnor as follows:

1º Security configuration:
<security:identity
authenticate-method="#{defaultAuthenticator.authenticate}"/>
<security:role-based-permission-resolver
enable-role-based-authorization="true"/>

2º User permission: an user as administrator with permissions of:
- Analyst for 'category=examples'
- package.developer for 'package=org.examples'

What additional configuration is needed to consume a rules from an
application using a 'Knowledge Agent'?

Someone has an example or tutorial to use of 'Knowledge Agent'?

I hope someone can help me in this issue that is critical to use drools in a
real project. I attached the related files.

Thanks and regards,