[rules-users] How to write a rule like this

赵侃侃 kevin223 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 23:02:30 EDT 2010

It works now. It's my fault that I defined an entry point and I used that as
the source but just missed that part in the Not conditional clause for the
EventB constraints. In that case, the constraints for EventB does not take
effect. Thanks everyone who helped and much appreciated!

Best Regards,
Kevin Zhao

在 2010年10月27日 上午12:08,Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun at gmail.com>写道: