[rules-users] Activate/Deactivate parts of the rule sets

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 04:10:13 EDT 2010

Look at the agenda-group attribute. Setting the focus makes just the group's
rules
eligible for firing. Falling back to the "MAIN" (default) group is
automatic, after
all group rules have been "exhausted". I think this is what you mean with
your #2

Solution 1 could be used, too; efficiency's not a problem.