[rules-users] How to modify changeset.xml in guvnor

rtowler1 rtowler1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 01:01:00 EDT 2010

I apologize now if this is the wrong forum, I'm a Drools noobie.

I'm trying to get the mortgage example working using jboss 5.0.1GA server
running drools 5.1.1 guvnor.

I get the 401 unauthorized http response, which is due to the 5.1 using
authentication.

I've read the posts about modifying the changeset.xml to include
authentication.

But I cannot see how to change the changeset.xml file from within Guvnor and
although the URL is given to the ChangeSet.xml file, I believe that it's
probably generated on the fly as I cannot find it in the server's
directories.

If someone could point me in the right direction for this I'd appreciate it.