[rules-users] How to create logfile when using ruleAgent and statefulSession

Solingen, Stephanie stephanie.solingen at atosorigin.com
Thu Sep 2 12:02:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

Can anyone give me a code example how to create a logfile when using a
rule agent (rulebase) and statefulsession?
The goals is to replace all system.out.println(); statements in de rules
with Log();
(the rules are made with the Guvnor GUI, and I am using Guvnor 5.1 with
a oc4j server)
The text that is in de Log() should then appear in an existing logfile.

Thanx in advance.