[rules-users] what happened to . org.drools.util.ProviderLocator in drools 5.1.1??

Jeff Parks jeff.parks at comcast.net
Fri Sep 3 19:09:45 EDT 2010

Thanks for the response Mark,

If there are internal Drool's specific stuff that others shouldn't use  then
I would suggest making that obvious, either by adding internal in the
package statement, separate internal package, .. That way those who are
integrating solutions with Drools have a better understanding of what is
safe. I found this to be the case as I was taking the Drools GORM plugin and
updating it to 5.1.1