[rules-users] Drools 5.1 framework codebase

Swapnil Sawant Swapnil.Sawant at lntinfotech.com
Sun Sep 5 00:41:57 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have my application built on some framework. I am using drools 5.1 in my
app as a rule engine
and  would be using drools for implementing workflow too.

I am thinking of integrating my app's framework with framework for drools
Drools is an open-source package. Hence, I would want to get the drools 5.1
framework codebase which can be setup,studied,customized and run when
needed. Also, if there is any documentation related  to framework , please
share that too.

Thanks,
Swapnil Sawant