[rules-users] JMS Messenger

Tina Vießmann tviessmann at stud.hs-bremen.de
Mon Sep 6 19:14:52 EDT 2010

  Hi,

I'm using JMS (especially Apache ActiveMQ) in my application. Right
now,  I'm manually establishing the JMS connection, extracting my Java
objects from the JMS messages and inserting the objects into the
knowledge base. It's simple without any hype.
Until now, I've always missed the chapter about the JMS Messenger in the
Expert User Guide somehow. Now I've read about it, I'm asking myself if
it can be helpful to me. But based on the short description I can't make
really head or tail of it.
Could someone explain its functionality more detailed to me, please?

Thank you for any help! :)
Tina