[rules-users] Memory usage tied to rule report?

Jared Davis sunray at davisprogramming.com
Tue Sep 7 13:55:19 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm attempting to track down an out of memory error.

I have ~400 rules that operate on ~10000 facts. One set of facts throws an
out of memory error while other sets process w/o an error. It is easy to
reproduce.

When the system runs out of memory there are about 22,000,000 ReteTuple
objects active.

I assume I have a bad rule producing a large cross product.

How do I find it?

Is there an audit tool that will let me tie ReteTuple back to a specific
rule?

Regards,

Jared Davis