[rules-users] JMS Messenger

Tina Vießmann tviessmann at stud.hs-bremen.de
Wed Sep 8 08:27:45 EDT 2010

  In this case I would like to ask a non-Drools-question to
Camel-experienced developers: Would it be useful in case of a very
simple using of JMS to switch from manual to Camel or does it bring to
many overload?

Is the recommendation written somewhere? I couldn't find anything on it.
Maybe a sentence should state the recommendation considering the
pipeline chapter in Drools Expert User Guide 5.0!?

Thanks :)
CJ