[rules-users] Fwd: Artificial Intelligence: Expanding & Broadening Your Skills

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Wed Sep 8 13:39:32 EDT 2010

   Hey all,

   Don't forget to register for Rules Fest 2010. As usual, we are holding a
bootcamp there where we can share experiences between Drools users and
developers. Last year the room was packed full, and we had a great meeting.

   Hope to meet you there in October. More details on the e-mail bellow and
on the Drools blog:

http://blog.athico.com/2010/08/dont-forget-rulefest-october-2010.html

   Cheers,
       Edson