[rules-users] Guvnor connection Drolls API.

tom ska tiberium.linux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 03:12:00 EDT 2010

Hi,
what I want to do, is to initialise knowledgeBase with package created in
Guvnor. But I don't want to use changeSet.xml. I have my own configuration
file (apache commons configuration), and I want to load all connection's
data from this file. So I have in my config file: Guvnor's URL, and login
and password. I want to load my knowledgeBase in JAVA using this file. Is
this possible? To avoid using changeSet.xml?

Thanks,
tom.