[rules-users] Drools 5.1.1 KnowledgeAgent and SecurityRules

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Thu Sep 9 09:53:49 EDT 2010

  Inguyen, I assume you are using Seam2 in your client app. In Seam
2.2.0.CR1 (http://relation.to/Bloggers/Seam220CR1Released ) we replaced
the Drools 4 jars with Drools 5.0 jars, however the internal integration
was not changed to use the Drools 5 API.
Raise a JBSEAM (https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBSEAM) Jira and we can
see what can be done, otherwise now your option is is to pull from
Guvnor 5.0.1 in your Seam applications until Seam3 becomes available as
this will be a non-issue in our Drools module for Seam3
(http://seamframework.org/Seam3).

Tihomir