[rules-users] Drools - business rules graphical editing at runtime

chuckys1106 tchander85 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 02:55:07 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have a requirement/investigation to be done in my project.
It is about allowing the end user of our application(which uses DROOLS 5.0)
to be able to edit the set of rules in a dynamic fashion, graphically...

I have searched on the web so far, and didnt find any topic regarding
runtime editing. Is this possible, any idea/advice on this.

Thanks
Chander