[rules-users] Drools - business rules graphical editing at runtime

Abdel Dridi abdel.dridi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 12:41:07 EDT 2010

Ron,

Drools-Guvnor allows you to author, test and deploy new rules at runtime but
as a package and not as a single rule asset.
Adding or modifying a new rule can result in creating a conflict with
existing rules therefore building and analyzing rules as a package is a step
that you dont want to miss.
reloading the rules base is not an expensive operation therefore I dont see
why you want to avoid it.

Abdel