[rules-users] User Permissions - at rules/DSL level possible?

Vignesh viki.ccc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 05:24:19 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am aware that we can provide user permissions at Package/Category level
and restrict the users, but i want to know whether its possible to restrict
the users by providing permissions at rules/DSL level, because we dont want
the user to modify the DSL which would be defined by the Admin and other
users would simply be using the entries in DSL for defining their rules.

Is there any way to achieve this kind of permissions and also what is the
minimum granular level of permission that we can restrict a user from? if
any one has tried this kindly help me in this regard.

Thanks,
Vignesh