[rules-users] How to remove a persisted session from the database ?

Gustavo Tenrreiro gustavo at tenrreiro.com
Tue Sep 14 12:11:05 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am using persistence, and since the sessions don't seem to have a
standard way of getting removed from the database when they are not
needed anymore, I am wondering how to do that.
I am using JPA but if I call :

em.remove(someSessionInfo);

where em is the JPA EntityManager, that does not remove the entry from
the database.

if I try to use a Query returned by the em.createQuery("delete from
SessionInfo where id = 1") it complains that it needs a transaction,
and since I don't know how to get around the issue I am stuck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks