[rules-users] Waiting in the Join node (AND)

Ji Oh Yoo jioh.yoo.dev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 04:15:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am a new to Drools and I have a question.

I set up the Join (AND) node having two incoming edges,
one from some other node and one from some Event node.

I thought the Join (AND) node should wait until the Event node is triggered
(triggered by separate user input)
but the process actually stops when the process is in that Join node.

Should I use ksession.fireUtilHalt() instead of ksession.fireAllRules(),
or should I use something else?

Thanks