[rules-users] Drools Flow Events Not Working

jawa agohar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 06:55:17 EDT 2010

Thanks for your reply. I am not using for each element. I am just using AND
node with a message event and another node coming to it so process stops
there and wait for the signal. Then I signal event as I mentioned in my
posts above but get into problems as I've mentioned in my previous posts.

How do you signal event? and are you using JPA service to persist your flow?
Or are you just doing in memory? It works for in memory but doesn't work
when i use JPA backed flow.

Thanks