[rules-users] Memory leak error when deploying Guvnor in Tomcat

bbarani bbarani at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 16:58:49 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am getting the below now and then when I try to export the repository from
one system to another system (move the repository folder / repository.xml
file present in bin folder of tomcat to tomcat bin folder of another
system). Can someone let me know what might be the root cause of this issue.

Sometimes it works fine after migrating the above folders / files but most
of the time I am getting the below error.

SEVERE: A web application registered the JBDC driver
[org.apache.derby.jdbc.Auto
loadedDriver] but failed to unregister it when the web application was
stopped.
To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered.
Sep 15, 2010 4:54:42 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearRefere
ncesThreads
SEVERE: A web application appears to have started a thread named [Thread-5]
but
has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
Sep 15, 2010 4:54:42 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearRefere
ncesThreads
SEVERE: A web application appears to have started a thread named [Timer-2]
but h
as failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
Sep 15, 2010 4:54:42 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearRefere
ncesThreads
SEVERE: A web application appears to have started a thread named
[derby.antiGC]
but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
Sep 15, 2010 4:54:42 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearThread
LocalMap
SEVERE: A web application created a ThreadLocal with key of type
[org.apache.jac
krabbit.name.NameFormat$1] (value
[org.apache.jackrabbit.name.NameFormat$1 at 1104d
a7]) and a value of type [java.util.regex.Matcher] (value
[java.util.regex.Match
?:[^/:\[\]*'"|]*[^ /:\[\]*'"|])?) region=0,7 lastmatch=nt:base]]) but failed
remove it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak,
the Th
readLocal has been forcibly removed.

Thanks,
Barani