[rules-users] Guvnor bulk importer problem

vasilievip vasilievip at ukr.net
Thu Sep 16 11:36:28 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm evaluating Guvnor repository import utility.

I found svn location of project
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-guvnor/bulk-importer-util/

also built and generated guvnor-import.xml

But I'm unable to load this xml into guvnor. Tried 5.0 and 5.1.1 versions

Error from Guvnor:
Unable to import into the repository. Consult the server logs for error
messages.

Error from log:
ERROR 16-09 12:38:07,281
(RulesRepository.java:importRulesRepositoryFromStream:9
80)      javax.jcr.InvalidSerializedDataException: illegal node name:
{http://ww
w.jcp.org/jcr/sv/1.0}node: Unknown prefix: D: Unknown prefix: D

Can someone point me to working version of bulk importer utility?

Thanks,
Ivan