[rules-users] Fixing the "Discouraged access" Eclipse warnings makes all org.drools.* import unresolved

maurizio maurizio.dosso at webkeynetix.it
Thu Sep 16 19:25:41 EDT 2010

Hi all,
within Eclipse I'm getting several warnings like "Discourages access: the
type SessionPseudoClock is not accessible due to restriction on required
library drools-core.jar". I cannot really understand why using
SessionPseudoClock  just as explained in the Fusion manual should be
avoided. Anyway in another thread Kris Verlaenen suggested "You can easily
turn them off by doing: Windows - Preferences -> select Drools on the left
and change the Internal rule classes setting to accessible." Unfortunatly by
doing so I only get a lot of "The import org.drools cannot be resolved"
errors : all drools imports are no more resolved.

Any comment and suggestion will be most welcome.

Thanks and Best regards,

Maurizio