[rules-users] Fwd: Early bird registration ENDS TODAY: Rules Fest 2010

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Fri Sep 17 13:59:56 EDT 2010

   Hey people,

   I am glad to see that people are registering for the bootcamp (and the
conference)! Hope to meet you all there! If you've never been to Rules Fest
before (this is the 3rd year it is happening), it is the only technical,
no-fluff, conference in Rules Engines and related technologies that I know
of.  I had a great time last 2 years and I know it will not be different
this year.

   And for those that did not registered yet, just a reminder, the early
bird discount ends today as per the e-mail bellow.

   Edson