[rules-users] calling a function from "when"

Kripa Nathwani Kripa.Nathwani at lntinfotech.com
Mon Sep 20 05:07:41 EDT 2010

Hello,

I need to know whether it is possible to call a function from within a "when" condition?
I am currently trying with a simple print function just for checking but it is not working.

Best Regards,
Kripa

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.