[rules-users] calling a function from "when"

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 06:16:28 EDT 2010

A DRL function like this can be used on the LHS (e.g.. inside eval() )

function boolean print (){
    System.out.println( "print print print" );
    return true;
}

BUT, depending on where it is called and which Conditional Elements
preceding it happen to match, it may get called or not. This may be
the reason for your print failing to produce output.

-W