[rules-users] category rules in Guvnor packages

Vincent Legendre vincent.legendre at eurodecision.com
Wed Sep 22 08:44:49 EDT 2010

  Hi all,

I can't make my rules inherit from category rules.
I saw a JIRA reporting a malfunction for this, but it shoud be corrected.
I am using version 5.0.1
I tried a category rule writen un DRL, or in BRL. Same for rules that
should inherit the LHS (tested with pure DRL, BRL ...) from one of their
categories. And yes I tried to inspect the big DRL generated from
package, and also tried with compiled binary.

Does anyone have some kind of doc or sample using this function ?
Is there some restrictions on rules than can use this, either for
category rules and/or rules that should inherit some LHS ?

Thanks !