[rules-users] How implement custom editor for Drools Flow work definitions?

Mattias Nilsson mattias.nilsson at redpill-linpro.com
Wed Sep 22 11:14:11 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to implement a custom editor for my own work definitions in
Drools Flow but run into classloading issues when I try to start the
custom editor from Eclipse.

I have tried various ways of building and packaging my class but all
result in NoClassDefFoundError, LinkageError, ClassCastException etc.

Does anyone know what's the trick to successfully making and using an
own implementation of org.drools.process.core.WorkEditor? Any pointers
or example code would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Mattias Nilsson