[rules-users] [rules-dev] Drools&jBPM Boot Camps 2011 USA and EMEA (Rules, Workflow, Event Processing and Ontologies)

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 13:06:01 EDT 2010

I would like to participate helping with organization and logistic and also
I can do a talk about drools grid and some examples using the RIO impl. Let
me know if I can start helping with something.

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -