[rules-users] Drools API for uploading Model JAR into package

Swapnil Sawant Swapnil.Sawant at lntinfotech.com
Fri Sep 24 00:09:05 EDT 2010

Hi,

When we use "Upload Jar Model" option in Guvnor and then use this uploaded Fact model to create rules on Guvnor GUI, we have to "actually upload" this model JAR everytime (even when a new field is added to this Model) using Guvnor GUI.

My question is that is there any API by which I can upload this JAR to the corresponding package without actually going to Guvnor GUI for JAR uploading?

In Short what I want is :

In java program, I would create Fact Model JAR dynamically. Then I wish to upload this JAR into the package through Java program (without using Upload Jar Model in Guvnor GUI). After these steps, then I would actually go to Guvnor GUI just for creation/modification of rule corresponding to uploaded JAR model.

Are there any APIs for achieving this "uploading of Model JAR to package directly" so that I can start using it for rules creation/updation ?

Thanks & Regards,
Swapnil Sawant

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.