[rules-users] Guvnor: rule fire counts don't match when running modified test scenario

David Shields david.shields at duke.edu
Mon Sep 27 03:46:44 EDT 2010

I get exactly the same behavior, running on 4 different machines, and I
think it is the same bug that I reported last week on Drools version
5.1.1.  See the screen shot attached to this JIRA, and add your comments
to it...

https://jira.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-636

David Shields
Division of Clinical Informatics
Department of Community and Family Medicine
Duke University Medical Center

Phone (864) 787-8551

Jervis Liu <jliu at redhat.com>
Sent by: rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org
09/25/2010 01:46 AM
Please respond to
Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>

Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [rules-users] Guvnor: rule fire counts don't match when running
modified test scenario

Hi, what version of Guvnor are you using? This definitely looks like a
bug, please file a jira for this please.

Thanks,
Jervis