[rules-users] Multi threaded rule engine question.

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 10:08:43 EDT 2010

I would have thought you could re-use the same session in a given single
Thread - Session is not Thread-Safe but not unsafe to reuse.

As an aside, I wonder whether you can use a single session across all
Threads if you used different Entry Points for each Thread (although you'd
probably have to duplicate rules for each Entry Point so not sure the pros-
out weigh the cons-). Edson, Mark?