[rules-users] Guvnor: rule fire counts don't match when running modified test scenario

David Shields david.shields at duke.edu
Mon Sep 27 11:34:53 EDT 2010

I would also defer to those with greater knowledge, but it is clear that
there are some issues in Guvnor where there is a disconnect between what
is shown on the screen, and what is happening on the back end.  We find
this disconnect in a number of different areas and most of the components
of packages.  Sometimes you can make a change to a rule, save and check it
in, and then click on "View source" and the source view shows something
different than what shows on the screen.

David Shields
Division of Clinical Informatics
Department of Community and Family Medicine
Duke University Medical Center

Phone (864) 787-8551

Scott Mayne <smayne at webfinancialsolutions.com>
Sent by: rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org
09/27/2010 10:53 AM
Please respond to
Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>

Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [rules-users] Guvnor: rule fire counts don't match when running
modified test scenario

Hi David,

I saw your issue and I'm noticing the same behavior with regards to saving
changes to
my test scenario. However, I see the count disconnect even after I get
changes to save
correctly, close the test scenario tab, reopen it, and then run it again.

My sense is this is a separate issue (something being cached or not
updated), but I'll
defer to those with greater knowledge of the code as to whether this is
the same as 636.

And to Jervis, I'm using the 5.1 version (released Aug. 2) provided on the
main Drools downloads page.