[rules-users] Using external classes in BPMN (serviceTask?)

sam.squire at paretopartners.com sam.squire at paretopartners.com
Wed Sep 29 09:35:15 EDT 2010

Hello,

I can run Java from within a scriptTask but do not seem to be able to use
external classes properly.

How might I call methods on a class using a serviceTask?

A previous post[1] referred to creating an interface of the class and then
referring to that interface. Is that interface the equivalent of an import
in the native drools XML format?

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/rules-users@lists.jboss.org/msg15014.html

Has anybody been able to get this to work? Can anyone point me in the
right direction?

Thanks!

This message may contain confidential and privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other person is not authorised. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator and then immediately delete this message. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://www.bnymellon.com/disclaimer/piml.html for certain disclosures.