[rules-users] Drools flow variables don't get passed to sub process?

jawa agohar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 12:23:13 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've a drools flow which has sub flow node in it. I've create a drools flow
variable both in main flow and sub flow with the same name. Then I use that
variable to set Parameter Mappings of a work item with in my main flow and
in sub flow. The work items in main flow get it fine and works perfectly but
the sub flow work items complain that it couldn't fine parameter. Here is
what i get in logs:

16:43:59,379 ERROR [STDERR] Could not find variable scope for variable
myvo.comment
16:43:59,380 ERROR [STDERR] when trying to execute Work Item My Workitem
16:43:59,380 ERROR [STDERR] Continuing without setting parameter.

In my code i start main flow with a map of parameter called "myvo" and I
assumed that the same variable will be passed to sub flow automatically but
it didn't. Does anyone know how can i pass the parameter to my sub flow ?

Thank you