[rules-users] Map Accessor not allowing using a $parameter, gets field extractor error

AberAber maryellenbench at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:51:45 EDT 2011

Using Drools 5.1.1

Is there anything I can do except to make a method/property in my original
class to do the .get into map for me?  According to drools specs this should
work.

This gets the error:

rule "Find Lowest Score"
salience 100
when
	$aobject : DataObject($index: extracted.indexString)
	$node : Information($classScore : adjustedScores[$index])
then
	System.out.println(" Class score " + $classScore);
end

Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
BuildError: Unable to create Field Extractor for 'adjustedScores[$index]'
droolsLocal.drl	/src/main/resources	line 30	Drools Error

This works:
rule "Find Lowest Score"
salience 100
when
	$aobject : DataObject($index: extracted.indexString)
	$node : Information($classScore : adjustedScores["ASTRING"])