[rules-users] RuleFlow WorkItem check for abort

cherokee sindhurpillai at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 03:32:58 EDT 2011

Hello,
I am newbie to using drools and using version 5.1.1 for my ruleflow test
case.

Testcase:
In the workItemHandler for a workitem, whenever exception occurs I catch the
exception and
set  manager.abortWorkItem(workItem.getId());

I have 2 questions:
1)  Is there a way in the onExit of workItem i can check the state to
determine if it has been aborted or completed succesfully?

2) When does the "abortWorkItem" method on workItemHandler get called?

Appreciate your time in replying to my queries.
Thanks!