[rules-users] Manuel's Analysis of JBRULES-2887 (NPE in AccumulateNode.java:967)

Edson Tirelli ed.tirelli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:04:52 EDT 2011

   Hi Manuel,

   Sorry about the delay in replying... quite busy during the last few
weeks.

   The fix I am talking about is this:

https://github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm/commit/16389ae57506debab8d13c286d13ee873df98461

<https://github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm/commit/16389ae57506debab8d13c286d13ee873df98461>
Can you share your fix please or compare to the above and let me know if it
is the same?

   The next release will include the above fix, but trunk is not 100% stable
yet.

    Edson