[rules-users] Question

Swindells, Thomas TSwindells at nds.com
Wed Apr 6 04:39:56 EDT 2011

As far as the drools engine is concerned there is no such thing as files, there are just rules loaded into the knowledge base.
As for salience the manual is a good place to start learning about it: http://downloads.jboss.com/drools/docs/5.1.1.34858.FINAL/drools-expert/html_single/index.html#d0e3573

Thomas

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00