[rules-users] Ruleflow "stalling" in stateless session - no events, workitems, etc

drdaveg drdaveg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 13:57:53 EDT 2011

I apologize if this is covered elsewhere, but I am not sure of the keywords
to search that would not return 1000 posts.

I have ruleflow running from a rule that starts it in a
StatelessKnowledgeSession.  I am doing this to avoid inferencing, which is
present in the stateful version of this application.  I am starting the
ruleflow from a rule with no ruleflow-group.

The ruleflow seems to run until it executes a rule in the first rule
RuleflowGroup node.  The subsequent node, included for debugging, just
displays a message to the console and is never reached.  There are no
parameters to the ruleflow, no events in the ruleflow, no workitems (as this
is simply a ruleflow) so I am wondering how processing has stalled before a
node with no conditions for entry.