[rules-users] difference between jBPM and drools?

Alan.Gairey at tessella.com Alan.Gairey at tessella.com
Thu Apr 7 04:25:40 EDT 2011

So to clarify, does Drools 5.2 contain Drools Flow any longer, or has this
been superceded by jBPM 5? If I wish to submit feature requests, bugs
etc., is there a separate issue tracker for jBPM 5?

Thanks,

Alan

Mark Proctor <mproctor at codehaus.org>
Sent by: rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org
06/04/2011 22:43
Please respond to
Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>

rules-users at lists.jboss.org
cc

Subject
Re: [rules-users] difference between jBPM and drools?