[rules-users] Help with Accumulate function

Dwipin C dwipin.c at tcs.com
Thu Apr 7 04:55:28 EDT 2011

Thanks Wolfgang.

The issue here is that the accumulation has to happen at a higher level in
the object hierarchy, "Position" in this case. However, this is no direct
link between Position and PostitionPnlAttributionAmount ( which is being
accumulated). How do I tackle such a scenario?

$attibAmtType will be just one for the condition given, but there could be
multiple $posPnlAmt within a Position.

Thanks,
Dwipin